INTERCONNECT is Ansys / Lumerical’s photonic integrated circuit simulator, verifies multimode, bidirectional, and multi-channel PICs. Creating your project in our hierarchical schematic editor, you can use our extensive library of primitive elements, as well as foundry-specific PDK elements, to perform analysis in the time or frequency domain.
- Hierarchical schematic editor
- Circuit solver
- Extensive library of PIC elements
- Visualization and data analysis
- Compact model generation and management, imported from all Ansys / Lumerical tools
- EDA and PDA interoperability
PIC Element Libraries
INTERCONNECT contains an extensive standard library of passive and active optoelectronic building blocks, along with supplementary elements that enable simulations and analyze results. It offers two library extensions:
- An element library extension for laser modelling
- An element library extension for system modelling
In addition to the primitive elements, INTERCONNECT also supports many foundry PDKs with calibrated compact model libraries, allowing users to design something ‘real’ based on a specific foundry process.
|Product||Product ID||Price, EUR||Description|
|INTERCONNECT BUNDLE||JPXB||1000||Ansys / Lumerical’s photonic integrated circuit simulator verifies multimode, bidirection, and multichannel PICs. Bundle includes licences for INTERCONNECT and either the HHI or SMART CML Reader. Licences are valid for 3 months.|