Ordering your own chips
JePPIX offers one-stop technology access for InP and Triplex integrated photonics.
Its offer covers the entire supply chain: Foundry, Software, Custom Building blocks, Design Support, Testing and Packaging.
How to Get started:
- Check and choose the Foundry that satisfies your demands. Technical performance of our Foundries is summarised in the Performance Summary table.
In addition, please check our Technology dedicated section:
For SMART Photonics: INP-BASED GENERIC FOUNDRY PLATFORM FOR PHOTONIC INTEGRATED CIRCUITS
For Fraunhofer HHI: GENERIC INTEGRATION TECHNOLOGY AND JEPPIX INP FOUNDRY PLATFORM
If you did not find an answer, please contact us. More information is available under NDA.
- Check JePPIX Offer and Prices section and choose your Suppliers:
Foundries: InP and Triplex technologies with unique performance
Software: Simulation and Design Layout tools with proven experience in Photonics
Design Service and Support: Expert design and full layout services to embed your optical system into a PIC, or design support for your own circuits, to drastically reduce the probability of mistakes and optimize your own layout.
Building Blocks: Custom Building blocks which is not available in the standard PDK is designed specially for your application needs
Packaging: standard and custom packaging solutions are available for your prototype
Test and Characterisation: electrical and optical measurements of your proof of concept
- Check MPW Run Schedule and choose an MPW run with one of our Foundries. The main dates are:
Submission deadline: circuit design should be ready for submission by this date
Mask tape-out date: the fabrication is starting with the mask assembly
Delivery date: fabrication is ended, your cell will be dispatched soon after this date
- Apply for an MPW run through an MPW Application form. Follow the instructions inside.
- Once your application form is submitted, you will receive an NDA (should be duly signed by the responsible person in your organisation), End-Use Statement (if applicable) and our Formal quotation.
- NDA in force grants the access to Foundry Design Manual and PDK (check JePPIX Offer and Prices).
- Send us your Purchase Order (PO). Your order will be acknowledged and followed by an invoice. All requested services will be enabled.
- Design submission is done through our MPW server. MPW server is an infrastructure that guarantees the revision control and secure upload of your design (encrypted file exchange) and allows for easy updates from the Foundry throughout the entire manufacturing process.
- Once design is accepted by Foundry, the fabrication process starts. Updates on production status are regularly available on our MPW server.
- Should you still have questions, please never hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
JePPIX will provide the best suitable solution based on your application needs
The MPW checklist will guide you through the design flow and help you determine when and how to get the support you need.
Click the button below to read more how to properly handle your InP PICs.