For early phase support and first prototypes, please check the MPW pages. Financial support is also possible for upscaling. Co-financing for scaling up is available to businesses based in the European Union. For any questions on eligibility or procedure, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The JePPIX Pilot Line is looking to support and co-finance development projects with innovative partners who are ready to transition from the first proof-of-concept circuit to production. This support is specific to indium phosphide (InP) photonic integrated circuit technologies. Use cases in new and emerging markets are particularly encouraged.
Each development project has a maximum ticket price of €160k worth of technical services delivered directly by software, design, foundry and/or testing services of the JePPIX Pilot Line. Any ward would have a maximum of 50% of the total development cost. Such projects will be showcased as examples of the capabilities of both the developer and the Pilot Line.
Applicants selected for the financial support program receive:
- Access to industrial prototyping and pre-commercial manufacturing services of InP Photonic Integrated Circuits technology;
- Benefit from pilot line marketing and dissemination activities featuring the applicant activities and results;
- Customized support can include services to mature the circuit design, access pre-commercial fabrication of dedicated wafers, and the automated testing for circuits.
- A maximum of €160k worth of technical services delivered directly by software, design, foundry and/or testing services of the JePPIX Pilot Line.
- There is no direct support for packaging services, but your Account Manager may be able to orientate you with a parallel PhotonHub support program.
How to apply
- Check that you satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Discuss your interest directly with an Account Manager
- Register through the registration portal.
- Download the Application Form in the registration portal.
- Complete the Application Form with your Account Manager and submit the PDF file through the portal.
If you have any questions regarding eligibility, procedure and general technical orientation, please contact email@example.com.
The JePPIX Pilot Line is enabled by the InPulse project.