For early phase support and first prototypes, please check the MPW pages. Financial support is also possible for upscaling. Co-financing for scaling up is available to businesses based in the European Union. For any questions on eligibility or procedure, please contact email@example.com.
The JePPIX Pilot Line is looking to support and co-finance development projects with innovative partners who are ready to transition from the first proof-of-concept circuit to production. This support is specific to indium phosphide (InP) photonic integrated circuit technologies. Use cases in new and emerging markets are particularly encouraged.
Each development project has a maximum ticket price of €160k worth of technical services delivered directly by software, design, foundry and/or testing services of the JePPIX Pilot Line. Any ward would have a maximum of 50% of the total development cost. Such projects will be showcased as examples of the capabilities of both the developer and the Pilot Line.
Applicants selected for the financial support program receive:
- Access to industrial prototyping and pre-commercial manufacturing services of InP Photonic Integrated Circuits technology;
- Benefit from pilot line marketing and dissemination activities featuring the applicant activities and results;
- Customized support can include services to mature the circuit design, access pre-commercial fabrication of dedicated wafers, and the automated testing for circuits.
- A maximum of €160k worth of technical services delivered directly by software, design, foundry and/or testing services of the JePPIX Pilot Line.
- There is no direct support for packaging services, but your Account Manager may be able to orientate you with a parallel PhotonHub support program.
How to apply
- Check that you satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- Discuss your interest directly with an Account Manager
- Register through the registration portal.
- Download the Application Form in the registration portal.
- Complete the Application Form with your Account Manager and submit the PDF file through the portal.
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for eligibility and procedural questions, and email@example.com for general technical orientation.
The JePPIX Pilot Line is enabled by the InPulse project.