- This event has passed.
AngelTech Online Summit
19 May 2020 @ 13:00 - 17:00
Content will be available on demand for 6 months after the event.
Make sure you have Zoom installed and click on the links to access the breakout of your choice. You can switch between the breakouts as you see fit and remember all breakouts will be live on-demand after the live events. You may need to confirm your name and email address before you can access the breakout session.
- CS International – https://onlinesummit.angel-tech.net/join/cs
- PIC International – https://onlinesummit.angel-tech.net/join/pic
- Sensors International – https://onlinesummit.angel-tech.net/join/sensors
- Pilot Lines – https://onlinesummit.angel-tech.net/join/pic-pilot
We have launched the online networking portal. Make sure you login, post a message and start connecting with the community.
How the event will flow
- Each breakout will have a live chair. They will open and close the event.
- There will be a member of the AngelTech team also live in the virtual room, to help facilitate the playing of presentations and making sure everything runs smoothly.
- The chair will introduce speakers and play the pre-recorded presentations.
- Questions & Answers
Presentations are relatively short, 10 minutes or so. The idea is to have Q&A after each presentation. Delegates can participate by asking questions via the chat facility.
If you want to go live with video and audio to ask a question, please virtually raise your hand and we can get you live on screen, interacting with the event speakers.
- Speakers to be live for the duration of the event.
The idea is to involve speakers to stimulate discussion between speakers and the audience, not only for your own presentations but for all presentations. You will be live with video on the screen.
- Virtual networking will be very important.
Please do use the networking portal to engage with delegates, speakers and sponsors.
- Digital Booths
View the digital booths of our sponsors to find out how they can help you and to arrange video meetings.
- Post-event networking
The networking portal will be live for 6 months after the event.